3.21.2016

Garnier Whole Blends


I have another great review to share with you! It was a complimentary Crowdtap box with sample packets of the new Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioner line. I was able to try 3 blends and I must say, it is very difficult to just choose one because I loved them all!


My hair smells so wonderful and feels clean, soft, and smooth! I got the chance to experience:



There are 3 more blends in the line which I haven't tried yet, but I'm excited to see if they are as amazing as the ones I already used! One of the things I love the most is that the scents are really nice, but not too over-powering. So they left a nice light scent! And if all that wasn't enough, they are also paraben-free & gentle enough to use every day. I personally wash my hair every 3-4 days because I have a very dry scalp. So, before I go, let me know if you've tried any of these. And if you have, did you love it, too? If you haven't tried it yet, which one would you like to try first?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.