5.15.2016

303 Automotive Protectant = Car Wash Day!

We're trying out a new (to us) brand! We received the 303 Automotive Protectant spray thanks to Smiley360

If you wash your car instead of taking it to a car wash, this is definitely a product you're gonna love. Besides the packaging looking neat and having a nice design, the actual nozzle sprayer works great. It's easy to spray the product directly where you want to use it & you don't really need to use a lot. The scent is also not too overpowering. I also love that you can use it on the inside vinyl and on the outside to give your tires a nice clean, smooth look. Also, love that it doesn't feel sticky so it does dry matte, but it looks smooth, not greasy. The only downside I found was that you have to wipe it dry with a separate cloth, but it looks great when you're done. One of the most important things is that is provides UV protection and this is especially important to help prevent cracking and fading. Since my car's interior is black, this is definitely something I want to avoid at all cost! Loved this product and I'm glad for the chance to test it out on my car.


*Product received complimentary for testing & review. Opinions shared are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.