5.03.2016

REVIEW: Cutex Nail Polish Remover Pads

I'm starting off with the first product I used from my Influenster Bloom VoxBox! These individually wrapped nail polish remover pads from the brand Cutex are a-m-a-Z-Z-Z-ing! I love wearing nail polish and I am constantly swatching different polishes for my Instagram account so I go through nail polish remover like crazy! I like to use pure acetone because I don't have the patience to rub my nails for a long period of time or to have to continue applying more remover to get the job done.

When I first opened these up, I kept trying to unfold the pad thinking it would be a bigger sheet, but it turns out, it's a small, thick felt-like pad that isn't big at all! It is really saturated with the remover and it has a strong acetone & lemony scent which I enjoyed. Just from holding the pad, it started to remove my polish so I was already impressed.

I swiped my nails and used the same pad to clean off several layers of different types of nail polishes from my 10 finger nails and it actually worked! The nail polish came off and my nails & cuticles didn't look dry, they were actually moisturized.

I love how convenient they are, too! Great to take them with you on the go and have a fresh mani, wherever you are! Check out my demo and see for yourself!






*Received these in my complimentary Bloom VoxBox from Influenster. #SoCutex #HealthyNails #BloomVoxBox #Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.