7.28.2016

BzzAgent: BIC Velocity Mechanical Pencils

We're back with another exciting campaign from BzzAgent! With back to school just around the corner, these BIC Velocity Mechanical Pencils have arrived at a perfect time. They are colorful and cute with 5 different colors to choose from: purple, pink, blue, yellow & orange! My favorite is the purple, of course. I also love that they come with lead & eraser refills!

They write smooth & really dark without having to press down on the pencil. The lead is strong and didn't break easily when I pressed down to test it out. The eraser is smooth and doesn't smudge, but I did notice on the writing where I pressed down too hard on the lead, you could still see a bit of the writing after I erased it. It definitely worked better on the writing where I didn't press down really hard on the lead. The good thing is, you don't actually have to press down hard at all, so it works really well!

My son was also very surprised by how smooth & comfortable they are to use!

Check out our first impressions video!

*Received complimentary for testing & review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.