7.09.2016

The Simple Things

It doesn't really take a lot for me to realize how blessed my life is. There is so much to be thankful for. It's the little things that matter. And I don't want to take anything for granted.

This summer we've been enjoying nature...not going into the wilderness or anything big like that, but in our very own backyard.

Can you believe an entire fox family decided to spend the morning playing right here in my yard? It may seem like something insignificant, but I enjoyed watching them run around. We've also been lucky enough to see a beautiful fawn going for a walk and two sand turtles that come every day to eat  our grass. I decided to share all of these little critters with you.


I hope you're having an amazing summer enjoying all the simple things, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.