9.06.2016

The Glam Jewelry Box

What an exciting opportunity to be sharing with you "The Glam Jewelry Box"! It is a monthly subscription box which includes 8 items for $25. Isn't that an awesome deal? I love it because when you do the math, each item comes out to about $3!! And wait till you see all the beautiful pieces I received in my first box which was sent to me complimentary to try out and review for you.

And guess what? There's more!

They gave me my very first Discount Code which gives you 20% OFF your first month when you start a monthly subscription!

20% OFF CODE: "LASHENNY"

Find out more about "The Glam Jewelry Box" & follow them on Facebook and Instagram to see what other special deals they have going on!

Let me know if you try them out & share what awesome jewelry you get in your box!

Here's what I got in mine:



► INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
SPANISH BLOG & YOUTUBE CHANNEL
LASHENNY21NAILS on YOUTUBE


~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
*All items were received complimentary & the opinions shared are my own. 

#LaShenny21 #LaShenny21Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.