8.24.2017

INFLUENSTER Clairol Professional Liquicolor

As you may have noticed, even though I don't feel particularly old, I've been dealing with pesky grays for quite some time now. So I'm always open to trying out hair color that claims to cover grays. I had the chance to try out a complimentary one (sent to me by Influenster) from Clairol Professional called Liquicolor and I don't want to spoil the surprise, but IT WORKS!

I have had good experience with other products as far as the coverage, but once I start to wash my hair the color washes off and the grays start to show. With this Clairol Professional Liquicolor, though, I have been amazed by it's staying power. I don't wash my hair every day, but like I mentioned, color usually washes out after a few times and as the color fades, the grays start looking funny shades of brown & orange. But I can definitely say I've seen a huge difference with the Clairol Professional Liquicolor.

I received the Shade 3N/83N Medium Neutral BrownApplication was easy, just mix into the convenient dispenser bottle and apply to hair. I will admit that the odor was very strong and I recommend doing this in a well ventilated area.

The color also looked a lot darker once it was on my hair than I expected, but to be honest, I don't really mind because my main concern is keeping those grays away! I also enjoyed using the iThrive Shampoo, Conditioner and Keratin Repair which smell amazing and left my hair soft.

I was extremely happy with my results and I definitely recommend this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and join the conversation.